Monday, February 28, 2011

Porkchop and Chicken Balls with Mushroom Sauce


Very Easy and Very Yummy!
My budget was limited but I have to feed 4 men plus my husband and kids, so as an extender I used a pack of chicken balls which I bought at our "talipapa."
I have to cook something special to thank my husband for buying me this lovely and huge Cabbage Rose.

To make the PorkChops:
   Marinate porkchop (what I had was only 3/4 K, so I sliced it in half) slices in soy sauce, salt, pepper, calamansi juice from 2 calamansi, chopped garlic.   I let it sit for only 30 mins.  I cooked my Tortellini while I wait for my meat to be fried.
   Slice the chicken balls in half, or not. Fry.  Once it turned a bit golden, drain on paper towel.
   Fry the PorkChops.   Put on serving dish together with the chicken balls.
 
Mushroom Sauce:
  Boil sliced  button mushrooms (about 1/2 cup) in a cup of water.   Once boiled put McCormick Mushroom Gravy Mix slowly sprinkling while mixing till you finish the whole pack.  I made mine less thick so I added 1/8 cup of water and a tsp of soy sauce.

Pour the sauce on top of the fried porkchops and chicken balls.
With these as our main dish for the night I also cooked Bacon Filled Tortellini with Marinara sauce.

And for dessert!  The goodies I took home from our baking demo at San Miguel Purefoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment